Oral Presentations Deadline: 16/02/2016
Poster Presentations Deadline: 15/03/2016
|List of Topics:
Important Submission Guidelines:
- You can submit and be listed as an author on more than one abstract. If you are submitting more than one abstract you must use the same login for each abstract. However, please note that one author can only present at a maximum 2 oral presentations and 2 poster presentations.
- You can select your preference between oral or poster presentation during submission process.
- During the reviewing process, if an abstract was submitted for oral presentation but was unsuccessful in that regard, the abstract will be considered for poster presentation.
- Do not include author names in the title or body of your abstract – these are entered online during the submission process.
- Minimum length of the body of abstract is 300 words
- Maximum length of the body of abstract is 450 words.
- NEW!: Call for Abstracts for Young Scientists – Young Scientists up to 30 years old may submit an abstract for Oral Presentation. The presentation duration of accepted abstracts will be 10′. Following your submission, please make sure to send your CV by email to the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com. Following the reviewing of the abstracts submitted by Young Scientists, only 4 abstracts will be accepted. The registration fee for these 4 Young Scientists will be waived and they will be offered free Gala Dinner passes.
You may submit your abstract by visiting the Ex Ordo abstract submission system (you will be required to setup an account first): http://eprw2016.exordo.com/